Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Nearly Done

So I checked the camera's in CBtv and I found one that worked perfectly, it was called the HMC-80 (I don't know it's full name). I used several flashlights angled to make a certain objects in the shot appear more clear, while making the surroundings still look dark. It worked incredibly well, and the light from the computer, gave the scene a blue tint.  The blue (at least in my opinion) gave the scene a lot of style, and gave it the feeling of a horror film.





I failed to mention this in a previous blog, buy my main character was intended to give off a macabre feeling. Within the story he is a hit man who uses fear when killing his targets. The opening implies he has cut the power of the building, making the entire room his target is inside of dark. Anything that is illuminated in the room has a blue tint. Horror movies commonly use blue tint.

Although this isn't entirely the intro of a horror movie, my main character pulls off his assassinations by giving his targets the same feeling of fear a horror movie killer would give to their victim. These horror traits are why the blue fits into the intro.


"All Horror Movies." Pinterest. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.





No comments:

Post a Comment